Search engine optimization (SEO) strategies, paid ads, and even popular social media channels are invaluable elements of any digital marketing campaign in attracting inbound organic traffic. However, they won’t guarantee your visitors doing what matters most to any business – transforming into paying customers. To achieve this, we must turn to conversion rate optimization marketing with the assistance of a professional conversion rate optimization or CRO agency.
This article will discuss what CRO marketing strategies are all about, the benefits of hiring experts to shoulder the responsibility, and why it is essential for startup businesses. Continue to read if you wish to learn more about it.
What is CRO marketing?
CRO marketing is the process of systematically improving the percentage of reeling in users to your website to take desired actions, be it to buy a product, subscribe to your email list, registering for seminars, filling out surveys, etc. Simply put, it matters to any profit-driven business not only because it can elevate your marketing efforts. But more importantly, it can maximize efficiency and allow you to generate much higher returns than you otherwise would have.
Is a CRO agency necessary?
CRO may sound conceptually simple, but it can be more than a little complex in execution. While it’s more than possible to keep the job in-house, there are several reasons why it’s a better approach to invest in the services of specialists instead. If you’re still hesitant, here are some reasons why having the expertise of an agency at your disposal is necessary.
- They will save you time. Time is a rare but valuable commodity, especially for a startup. If you choose to have your business take on the responsibility, you may end up losing precious time that you can spend on other areas of the business, such as sourcing products, optimizing workflows, or driving more inbound traffic to your online domain. However, by hiring a firm to do the job, you’ll enable your company to handle all other essential responsibilities.
- You’ll save yourself money. Putting up an in-house department for any single purpose can be costly, and CRO is no different. After all, you will have to shoulder the expenses of your employees’ monthly paychecks and their benefits. And this can affect the profits of your business. Instead of putting a strain on your finances, it makes sense to hire experts. You’ll be able to avoid many of the costs by doing so, which will save you money and allow you to gain higher revenue.
- They have the expertise you don’t. Knowledge and expertise are critical aspects to consider with CRO. It is for this reason that many opt for an agency instead of doing it themselves. They minimize the risks of failure in this way, after all.
Reasons why your startup needs CRO
The primary advantages of conversion rate marketing are usually associated with lead generation and profits. However, its benefits go far beyond that, especially when it comes to newly established companies. With that said, here are some of the reasons why you need to make CRO a part of your startup.
- Base your decisions on data. Before the existence of CRO, many would make changes to their respective online domains based solely on instinct. What CRO does is do away with guesses and gut feelings. It replaces them with concrete data instead. By utilizing A/B testing and the careful evaluation of the results, you can make smarter choices because you have information that will back them up.
- Achieve better results. With all the data gathered from CRO, you’ll improve your odds of getting desirable results. For instance, if you decide to use a specific color for a button due to tests showing that it generates more clicks, you’re likely to get the same outcome.
- You’ll outrank the competition. CRO can aid a brand in its SEO efforts. Depending on tests conducted on the website, there’s a good chance you might identify factors that could potentially improve visitor engagement. In doing so, you’ll be able to minimize abandonment rates and rank higher in the search results in turn.
CRO benefits all businesses, both small and large. Because of this, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a company that doesn’t adopt conversion rate optimization marketing strategies. So make sure that you do the same, or you’ll miss out on the benefits that it has to offer.